Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my my my.


We went to the zoo yesterday along with everyone else with kids under 5.
I learned to play Skinny Love by Bon Iver.
Yesterday, I made a blackberry & strawberry tart for husband to take to his friend's house.
He didn't take it.
Still allergic to strawberries so if you want the tart, let me know.
Today is major laundry day.
Today I am majorly sick.
(not contagious, just allergic to everything that ever existed.)
This morning I drove by a house I'm in love with AND IT'S FOR SALE!
Wanting to paint the bedroom this week.
Carpets are being cleaned on Thursday.
All so exciting.



Jack just wanted to see the giraffes. 
He liked the rhino and especially loved the baby elephant.



Jack waves to the animals.
"Bye bye, elephant mommy."
"Bye bye, elephant dada."
"Bye bye, elephant baby."


I hope you're enjoying this amazing weather.  Bye bye, people.
♥ jp

No comments:

Post a Comment