Sunday, June 12, 2011

frankie & johnny.







above: I really liked these gold sparkle nail sticker things until they started to peel away and I had to take them off. It was hard. Glitter stuck to me everywhere. I had to soak my fingers in nail polish remover. It took about an hour out of my precious life and I want it back, please. I would maybe do a print in the future- but never the glitter kind.

below: Frozen yogurt treat at Orange Tree. Chocolate, cheesecake, and wedding cake mix with graham cracker and sprinkles. Husband made his with fruit and it wasn't nearly as delicious as mine.




Bought a cute little dress at Target last week.


Baby Jack is taking swimming lessons at The Trails golf club. We go to the pool there a lot but have a baby pool in the backyard when Husband and I feel like staying home. He likes both.

above: Jack gives "the bad eye." I'll explain the bad eye in another post. It's really funny though.
I have a show this weekend and a show the weekend after that. It feels good to be playing again- I've been learning new songs all week. Rehearsal tomorrow and I can't wait!
xo ♥ jp

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! What's up with the bad eye?? lol. I want to know more. That is hysterical. Love the dress too...maybe I will stalk Target this week, haven't been there in awhile....hehe

    ReplyDelete