Friday, September 9, 2011

big dreams.


This is the tart I made earlier in the week.
Jack ate 2 slices.
Maybe I put strawberries in it so I couldn't eat it.
Smart or obsessive?
Also made portobello mushroom fajitas and they were delicious and very healthy.


Anyone else looking forward to the release of Missoni for Target collection?
I love the blankets and scarves.
Must have.


I also love Kourtney Kardashian's hair and makeup.
Not fair.


Random post, I know.
Jack is watching Sesame Street so I'm wasting time until it's over.
What will we do today?
I would like to go make-up shopping but that's probably not practical.
Especially with a 2 year old.
I need a manicure.
Also not practical with a 2 year old.
Need a massage.
My girl doesn't work on Friday.
I guess what I need is a Special Lady Day.
(where your man takes you to do whatever you want to do all day without complaining?  shopping, make-up shopping, nail place, antique shopping, girl movie, whatever.   it's never actually happened in this household but i keep trying!)
Sesame Street is over.
Jack is dancing.
We're off to wander the town.


Watch this video and have a happy weekend.
This song has a serious Chris Isaak feel to it.


♥ jp


2 comments:

  1. I actually am a huge product whore, so some Saturday, we should ditch the boys and go up to The Makeup Bar on N Western in OKC, and hit Sephora on the way back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what i'm talkin about! We're planning this.

    ReplyDelete