Tuesday, September 13, 2011

busy.



Baby Jack goes to the new outlet mall with Mommy and Daddy.
Daddy forgot to pack the stroller.
Tantrum.
Baby rides the firetruck 2 times.
Tantrum.
Mommy, Daddy, and Baby leave 20 minutes after arriving.



He just looked so happy and cute on the truck though.


Friday, Jack went to my mom's for the evening.  Husband and I wandered around the local Friday night art walk on Main Street.  Met up with some friends here and some friends there. 



Husband gets serious at Steak 'n Shake.

Today is my best friend's birthday.  I don't think she reads this but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY, ANNA HESTON.  I love you and you are pretty.  


The weekend was very laid back.  Jack started showing signs of sickness on Saturday but he was looking forward to going to my in-laws and I couldn't tell him no.  He was worse on Sunday and went to see Doc down there to get checked out.  He sounds like a baby seal.

Went to OKC on Saturday night to meet up with friends for a late dinner and drinks.  Ate too much and ended up going home early.  Husband was very grumpy but think it was because he was too full to drink beer.  




Spent Sunday with my mommy.







Today.
Took apart the high chair and fixed it all by myself.
Took the crib apart and turned it into a toddler bed all by myself.
Drinking lots of chai green tea with soy milk today.
Did something to my lower back and it hurts to move.
"did something" means carrying around a 35 pound baby.
Trying to eat healthy this week and Husband brought home red velvet cake last night.
Why would you do this to me.
Doing 30 mins of dance cardio and TAM iron man 2 videos.
Holy workout, it hurts.
Getting a costume idea on lock down for a 2 year old is very difficult.
Currently in the middle of a tea par par, watching Jack pour water from one cup to another cup.
Over and over. 
Water everywhere.

So busy this week.  Show Friday to look forward to.
♥ jp




No comments:

Post a Comment