Wednesday, December 14, 2011

pander king.


At some point I'll get back to actually writing about stuff on here.
We've all been sick.
(we're almost all better, thanks.)
Been reading children's books and eating lime sherbet w/sprite with the kid.
My phone needs a phone doctor.
The camera apps have all gone crazy so when we were in Nashville, I only got a couple of pics.
Also left my Nikon at home, all packed up and charged.
Why do I do it.



Jack at the Ryman with crazy hair.
Maybe he'll play on that stage someday.
A mother can only hope.




Grammy and Big T bought him a little guitar to add to his collection of guitars.
He insisted on sitting by Minnie Pearl.



He threw about 30 dollars worth of coins into water fountains while we were in Nashville.
Look on the bright side.
At least he didn't crawl in for a swim.



Regretting not buying this dress.  
I know.
JUST BUY THE DAMN DRESS already, Jaguar Paw.
(like my socks?)
It's hard to buy things for myself.
I didn't have that problem before I was someone's mommy.




No worries!
I finally found the new Prada and fell in love.
It's called Candy.
(calorie-free candy!)
I bought it.
Yay for Mommy!
you go, girl.
If you steal it from me, I will kill you.




Just so on the fence about these bangs.  
I like them.
I like them not.
I like them.
I like them not.
I like them?



My chicken is almost rid of his sickness.  
I let him stay home from school one more day because he said he 
"weally want to stay wis mommy today."
He knows how to turn on the cute to get what he wants.
Did he get that from mommy or daddy?


One last thing.  Jack says he's the pander king.  I think that's like king of all panda bears but I'm not sure.
♥ jp





No comments:

Post a Comment