Friday, December 30, 2011

so long 2011



At some point I will write about Christmas.
I'll write about the stress of Christmas shopping with a 2 year old.
I'll write about how you can't buy anyone a present while he's around because he'll tell them what it is.
I'll write about the fun we had with our families.
I'll write about Jack's darling fondness for Santa Clause.
I'll say the Christmas season seemed much shorter than it did when I was a kid.
I'll tell you I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas.
And that I wrote a new song with my new 25 key midi controller this morning.
I'll say I've switched from Splenda to Stevia and how I don't like it but I'm trying to.
I will tell you about how the Tracy Anderson Method with ankle weights hurts my ass and my soul.
I'll say I'm ready to get a rebounder. 
(that's a mini trampoline that Tracy recommends.)
I'll say Jack is going to spend New Year's Eve with my mama and she got hats and sparkling grape juice for them and it's cute.
I'll add we still have no plans for NYE and I have not one thing to wear.
And that when Jack sees a gingerbread man, he calls him "The Muffin Man."
And...













I have money to start recording.
All new stuff.
Super happy.


♥ jp


oh. 
And someday maybe I'll tell you about the week I had the stomach flu, Jack had strep throat, and Husband had a minor surgery that left him with lots of stitches.  
Yes, it's Friday and we've survived!
And we're all better.
Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment