Monday, April 2, 2012

You'll never know, Dear...




Still busy putting the kitchen back together.
The granite should be here in 10-14 days.
Just now getting back to cooking and it feels great.
There's a cake in the oven right now!





Went to the medieval fair on Sunday for an hour.
Ate 1 cheese on a stick.
That's it!
Be so proud.




Saturday.
 Jack Hudson sat on a stool on the back porch while I gave him a new haircut.
He wanted to listen to Dirt Road Anthem a hundred times while I cut.
Whatever calms him.




Jack Hudson wasn't impressed by fairgoers upon his arrival.
Then he saw a boy with a wooden sword and shield.


I saw this:



Ohmygod.
Scooter pony!




Our house.
Urbane Bronze.
It's all done now, this is just a mid-paint job pic.
I love it.
No one loves a good, warm gray like I do.
McCoy Painting and Remodling did a great job.


Sparkles.


Minty.




Jack Hudson calls this look "injure diaper."
♥ jp




No comments:

Post a Comment