Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pop tart.




So.
Busy.
House almost completely done.
I will post before and after photos soon, I promise.
Two Oh Johnny! Girls' shows this week- Thursday and Friday.
My dad's retrospective art show is Thursday.
Stepped up my workouts a little this week- 
45 mins of Tracy dance cardio.
45-60 mins of Tracy muscular structure workout.
45 mins of Brazil Butt Lift.
Every muscle hurts but I kind of like it.



(Jack Hudson as the ring bearer. He wore a navy suit, white shirt, navy suspenders, and navy converse.)


Our Alabama trip was great.
The wedding was beautiful.
Jack was so handsome.
Wish I had some photos of his rehearsal outfit.
Husband doubts my taste in Jack clothes- until he sees them on him.
When will he learn?
I'm always right.




(I changed him into these super cute shorts + pink belt from the Gap for the reception. Better to play in.)



(On the way to the Birmingham airport.)



Other things I've been doing with my time...



Fun with nail polish.
This morning I bought some new fun little tools for my hobby.
I've been really obsessed with this fun neon pink color I picked up from Ulta.
It's really, really hot neon pink in real life.





(A pic of the sky 30 minutes before a tornado came through town. Sometime I will tell that story. It was scary.)





(Jack eats a pop tart before school this morning. Very exciting.)



Well, so long.
No telling when I'll be back.
♥ jp







No comments:

Post a Comment