Wednesday, May 2, 2012

never ending fun.



Jack and I have started our morning pictures again.
Everyday he has new ideas of where he wants to pose.
I'm pretty sure he would be a fantastic model.
Speaking of...
If you see a car commercial and you think
"Gee, that kind of looks like Jaguar Paw and Jack Hudson..."
It is.
Jack is beating my car with a fake hammer.
I play the poor, single mother who can't make her car payment on time.
Duh.





More fun with nails.









Jack is going through (what I hope is) a phase.
He's talking back.
Not listening.
Throwing fits.
Spitting.
Yelling.
But-

Husband and I are going to Dallas this weekend to see my favorite- Justin Townes Earle.
That's something to look forward to!





New Wildfox tee and sparkle shorts.
I went with my trusty gold shorts for my show last Thursday.
That show was thebomb.com.
I could hear everything- which is kind of rare.
We opened up for the East Dallas Shufflers and Split Lip Rayfield.
Went to my dad's art opening just before the show and got a few strange looks.
Gold shorts, electric blue platform pumps...
I get it.




"Brooklyn" necklace.
My dad always called me Brooklyn when I was a kid.



The Oh Johnny! Girls at the Conservatory.

Played Norman Music Festival.
Kicked off the show with technical difficulties but we had an amazing turnout and got the ball rolling pretty fast.
Saw a ton of old friends.
A few in particular that I'd actually like to hang out with soon.
Husband was handed the reigns of stage manager at one of the stages.
Hayes Carll played and it was awesome.
Portugal. The Man was awesome.
It was crowded.
Tired.
A little drunk.
Hungry.
Fun.
Hungover.


Although Jack's had a hard time listening to me lately,
he is still so sweet.
And his hair always looks good.
(when I fix it.)
Yes, I cut his hair.
He won't let anyone else near it.




Going to work on finishing up the house this week. 
Almost done, I promise!
Soon I will post before and after pics.
And maybe I'll even invite you to my party.

also,
IT'S ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY.
These days I'm not sure if the word "excitement" is the right word.
More like "oh, yeah... shit."

♥ jp








No comments:

Post a Comment