Sunday, March 10, 2013

Girl Talk.




If I were not sick, I would definitely drink champagne and dance on tables. Just kidding, I would do laundry. Laundry Mountain is growing.








I get asked about my incredibly long and luxurious eyelashes and winged eyeliner all the time. Lashes = fake. Eyeliner = 17 years of practice. I can put liquid eyeliner on without a mirror and out of all the expensive and cheap brands I've tried, I still love NYC liquid liner the best! And it's like $2 at Wal-Mart. I don't wear lashes everyday- just occasionally on the weekends. I love the Katy Perry "Cool Kitty" lashes from Ulta as well as Ardell "Glamour" lashes from pretty much any drugstore. I always cut them just a tiny bit but it really depends on the shape and size of your eyes. It's probably time for me to change up my make up routine but I don't look like myself without eyeliner. That's probably why you don't recognize me in the aisles of Target and Homeland- I disguise myself as a regular mommy/housewife. Minimal make up, hair pulled up in a bun, workout clothes and nikes or sometimes even VS pants and hoodie and uggs. Don't knock it until you try it. I promise, the moment you put on velour or fleece anything, you won't want to wear anything else ever again. I really want this and especially this in green.

Here are two of my current obsessions, since you asked and everything.








Last night we went to dinner at Upper Crust in OKC. Anna and Marina joined us and it was nice catching up. Lots of laughs. I almost cancelled because I wasn't feeling well but I'm glad I didn't. 








I love Anna. Former roomies, forever crime partners. This is a screen shot of a pic Marina took because I was seriously too lazy to mess with taking my own pictures. That's pretty lazy. This is also a picture of Anna before she slapped a stranger in the face for no reason at all. She's like a mogwai. She is cute and little bitty tiny but she is fierce. I warned them not to feed her after midnight...


Oh Sunday, you are lazy. Husband is on one couch, watching golf. I am on the other couch, curled up in one of Jack's baby blankets, trying to find the energy to get up to take my medicine. Jack is in his bed, looking like the sweetest baby chicken and taking a nap. 




xo
jp





No comments:

Post a Comment