Friday, July 15, 2011

the get-a-long gang.


Yesterday evening, we had free passes to see Friends with Benefits but we couldn't find a sitter.  Not that I think it will be the best movie ever made but sometimes it's just nice to sit in air conditioning and watch something mindless.  Mila Kunis is Husband's super crush (duh) so I know why he wants to see it.  Anyway.  So we couldn't go, no big deal.  We took Baby Jack on a walk around the neighborhood.  We needed the walk after eating pasta from Victoria's.  I'm going to confess, it's 10am and I just finished eating a tiny bit of leftover spaghetti.  (don't look at me like that.)  My back is better today so it's hardcore workout time.




My brother, *Herby, and his wife, Hannah, moved to LA a few weeks ago.  Jack talks about them just about every day and it makes me sad.  I miss them.  And I miss Hannah's fruit tarts pretty bad too.  I'm not a big dessert person but the tarts she makes are insane.  I was forced to get her recipe and make one myself and it turned out delicious.  Not as good as Hannah's but she's got a magic touch that turns everything she cooks into extra delicious solid gold.  We've actually talked about starting a blog together, sharing recipes and food ideas from Oklahoma to LA.

*my brother's name isn't actually Herby.  It's William.  My parents named him Hulpahtah (means alligator) and we nicknamed him "Hub" and somehow my little brother turned that into "Herby" but then my brother changed his name from Hulpahtah to William.  So my brother, my mom and I call him Herby.

I couldn't get a good picture of Jack's fourth of July outfit but he looked really cute.  And cool.
Jack discovered my childhood Get-A-Long Gang and He-Man TV trays and he loves them.


I've had a lot of questions about Tracy Anderson lately so I'll probably post some answers soon.  Like, my crazy ass rant about how much I love her and how you should love her too.  
♥ jp



No comments:

Post a Comment