Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Jack Warhols.







Ok, so I'm the worst blogger mommy ever.
How do the real blogger moms have time to do it?
I could use some lessons in time management.


     Last week I was sick (yes, AGAIN) so this week I've been eating super healthy, drinking tons of water and green tea, and working out everyday.  When I say eating healthy-  I mean like steamed sweet potatoes, lots of tofu, bananas, egg whites, black beans, cucumbers, carrots, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, broccoli, and tomatoes. I manage to save room for a little peanut butter every day. For my happiness and well-being. I actually like eating this way- some people think I'm crazy. (Husband, for example.) Don't worry, I've been making delicious meals for my boys every day. My friends introduced me to an app called Lose It. I'm not that concerned with losing pounds but I like to keep track of what I'm putting into my body. Putting a list of the food i eat in front of me helps me make healthier choices. Eating clean makes me just feel good. 

     I've always wanted to do a fitness bootcamp but the hours are always inconvenient. Not only inconvenient in a "hell no I'm not getting up at 5am to workout" kind of way, but more of a "um, I have a child at home I have to look after at 5am" kind of way. So, since I can't do that, I've been doing my own little bootcamp at home. 45 minutes of dance cardio or dancing on my mini trampoline and Tracy Anderson and more Tracy Anderson with ankle weights. 300 jumping jacks, push ups here and there, squats, yoga, lots of crazy hard ab workouts Tracy has taught me. Pushing my reps and testing my determination. Feels good to get back to it. I really love working out, you guys!

If your workout needs a little boost, try this video in addition to your regular routine, working your way up to 40 reps of each move and ankle weights. You will really feel it!



Please don't worry, Mom, I'm not killing myself working out or starving myself! I promise. I'm not a nutritionist but I know a ridiculous amount about a healthy vegetarian diet.

So. 
Obviously you've seen the "Jack Warhol" photos.
I had the idea a while back and wanted to do them for his birthday invitations.
I didn't get them done in time so I'm just calling them his 3 year old portraits.
If you love them and want me to do something similar for your kids or dog or whatever, let me know.
I'm always for hire.
No, I won't do them for free.
Except for Peyton, Maddox, or Audessy.
It was fun though and I love the way they turned out.
I ordered massive prints and they should be here today or tomorrow.
SUPER PUMPED.
When you can't afford the art you want, make your own.
I mean, if you can.







One more thing. 
Having the worst cold of all time really hurts me where it counts.
Besides having zero energy, it takes the angelness out of my voice.
Almost singing at 100% again.
I recorded a Justin Townes Earle cover yesterday evening.
Going to try and record another song this afternoon.






Alright.
This post was a little boring.
SORRY.
Music, Baby, fitness, Baby, green tea, Husband, music, fitness, Baby, Husband, music.
In no particular order.
Everyday.
Oh yeah.
WE GOT ANOTHER PUPPY.
Black lab.
Wyatt or Waylon.
We can't decide.
jp

No comments:

Post a Comment