Wednesday, March 21, 2012

abcdfghjklmennopqrstvvdoubleyxy&z


Jack and I had a busy day.
Bought a sink.
Discussed John Deere tractors.
Ran around town for a few hours.
Waited around for the cable people to come and fix our cable.
"I love that song, Mommy."
Cable people never showed.
We took a walk and just before it started to rain, we held hands and ran back to the house.
Jumped on our new, giant trampoline until the rain officially came.


Jack poses in a neighbors yard.


Took Jack to get a tiny pizza and a lemonade.
Like a true Oklahoman, he demanded a massive amount of ranch dressing.
Watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid for the millionth time this week.
Shared some Chex Mix and drank water.

This all sounds pretty perfect but I assure you, there were many tantrums.
Lots of mommy counting.
"1-  2---"
(Ok, I'll stop doing whatever I'm not supposed to be doing.)
Jack finally fell asleep after 10.
Way past his bedtime.

I texted with my mommy, did a little online Zara shopping, and did a little fashion blog browsing.
Ready for Saturday to be here already-
Little Brother and Fiance are coming to visit!
Jack is excited for "his" John John to be here.

♥ jp






No comments:

Post a Comment