Monday, March 19, 2012

slacker.

I am a slacker.
Occasionally.
Always have been.
Always will be.
Occasionally.


I've been too busy to blog lately and I think that's alright.
Lots of stuff happening.
Too much to catch up on so here are some photos and highlights.



Jack is still really handsome.



Jack is still really cute.




Jack says things like dude, awesome, totally, bummer, and golly.
Not the worst bad habits he could pick up from me so whatever.


Liked both of these, particularly the black but they didn't have the black in my size.
And I have no place to wear it anyway.




Ok.
So my hair has been ombre for quite some time now and I swear the ends were getting lighter and lighter
and I started getting tired of it.
I used a semi-permanent dark brown dye and no one-
I mean NO ONE (not my husband, not my friends or my family)
noticed.
Hey, it's cool, guys.
My hair was just blonde and now it isn't.
Or maybe no one likes it and they're just being polite.
Anyway.
The darkness is starting to fade a little now anyway.
But this is what it looked like the first day of dark.




I could have a way more expensive habit other than nail polish collecting.
I really love Prima Creative for inspiration and copycat challenges.




Running out the door on St. Pat's night, I quickly did this paint job 
(I'm talking like 10 minutes)
because I wasn't wearing green.
We didn't stay out long though. 
Explanation further down.



I can do the half moon two-tone kinda thing.
I can do free hand leopard print.
I CAN DO BOTH.
This is a straight up copycat though, I can't take credit for this cool look.




Sunday was Elmo day!
Jack has looked forward to Sesame Street Live for a solid month now.
He had such a good time.
We bought Sesame Street binoculars and a $10 Elmo balloon.
45 minutes later, I watched $10 float out of the car and into the sky.
sheesh.


Tomorrow the renovations on my kitchen and 2 bathrooms begin.
The pic above is just one of my many inspiration photos.
Kitchen: new countertop! subway tile! all new lighting! refinished cabinets! all new hardware!
!!!
super PUMPED.
super tired from packing away everything in my kitchen.
New (temporary) home: dining room.

Music update: still working on my solo thing, my band is playing Norman Music Festival again this year, and next week we'll be on TV playing some songs.


Jack is happy.




Jack is sweet.

Jack has spring break this week.
Mommy/Baby Special day everyday.
Lord, help me.
The cuteness, the tantrums, the cookies.

Goodnight.
♥ jp
(your favorite lazy jaguar.)



1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on your versions of the nails!

    Glad you like, stay tuned into PrimaCreative.tumblr.com for more inspiration coming soon!

    xoxo
    christina
    @thisisprima

    ReplyDelete