Saturday, December 29, 2012

cheers.







Mommy wisdom 2012.

1. Jogging backwards on a Bowflex tread climber is really hard but really worth it.
2. Fast food is gross and I shouldn't feed it to Jack but he loves Happy Meal toys.
3. I love it when Jack calls me "mama" instead of "mommy." Sounds so sweet.
4. My Keurig is the best thing to happen to me since the Dyson.
5. Always wait to buy overpriced designer shit at Target- it will go on sale and you will feel dumb.
6. Jack wants either purple kitty cat pajamas or a dog hat (whatever that is) that says Happy New Years and some pajamas with dogs on them. Sure, why not.
7. Committing to the idea of making healthy choices is much more effective for me than sticking to a strict diet.
8. In a state of sleep deprivation and intense worry and anxiety, I seriously considered the idea of not having anymore kids because I couldn't bear the thought of watching another child recover from a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
9. Finding time to record music has been a challenge but one that has been well worth the effort.
10. I fear too many things.
11. The world does not end if you don't send out Christmas cards. It was hard for me to accept but it's true.










2013 to do list.

1. Hot yoga.
2. Learn about champagne.
3. Read Little Women again.
4. Clean up the back yard and find great patio furniture and big, colorful planters.
5. Completely quit the occasional social smoking habit I have.         ...i know, i know.
6. Spend more time with my mama.
7. Become a Beachbody coach.
8. Go to sleep earlier. Get up earlier.
9. Make a list of things to do and places to go with my boys.
10. Grow out these damn bangs.
11. Record more songs.
12. Find a little happiness every day.
13. Seek out super awesome workout apparel.
14. Oh shit. Pick up my favorite jeans at Kim's Alterations. Something I forgot to do 2 WEEKS AGO.
15. Be a better friend.
16. Have an adventure.
17. Spend more time outside.
18. Relax.
19. Wear more dresses.
20. Send handwritten letters to friends.









Enjoy your weekend.
♥ jp

No comments:

Post a Comment