Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Mariah Carey

Yesterday, Jack and I had a playdate!  My best friend, Angela, has a 2 year old daughter, Olivia.  She shrieks so loud and high pitched that I call her Little Mariah Carey.  She says "hi" to everyone, loves french fries,  and drinks Ovaltine.  She likes to play with blocks and watch cartoons.  She is too adorable.
Photobucket
Little Mariah Carey in a little red hat.

Photobucket
In their car seats they stared at each other.  Baby Jack seemed a little scared and whimpered a lot.  First girl he's ever been intimidated by!  (I'll remind them of this when they're teenagers.)  Angela and I wandered around Target and the babies decided to hold hands.  They were very excited.  
Photobucket
Baby Jack decided Little Mariah wasn't so bad after all and wanted to share his berry Mish Mash snack.  He had already eaten it all so he just gave her his trash.  It's the thought that counts, right?
Photobucket
I love this new little shirt I picked up the other day!  Guess where I found it-  Wal-Mart!  And guess how much it was?  $3.50  !!!  What a deal.  Notice Baby's hair is getting longer?  FINALLY!  We're very excited about it.
Photobucket
Baby has a very sweet nature about him.  He's very friendly and always willing to share.  He's very happy and playful.  He makes me very happy.

Photobucket
After Target, we went home and the babies pulled out all of Baby Jack's toys and played.  If Olivia had a toy, Jack wanted to play with that toy.  If Jack had a toy, Olivia wanted to play with it.  Baby Jack would chase Olivia and she would get scared and run to her momma.  It was cute.  There was some whining but overall I think they had fun.  Neither of them gets to be around other kids very often so they're just trying to figure it all out.  

Today, Baby and I are going to run around town and find stuff to do.  We're bored staying home all the time.  If you have any ideas for us, let me know.
♥ jp

No comments:

Post a Comment