Friday, August 28, 2009

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away

I played guitar in a band called The Oh Johnny! Girls. I had a dayjob too but i spent most of my time writing songs and playing shows at clubs and bars and occasionally we would do small regional tours. I lived in Oklahoma City with 2 roommates at the time. In March of 2008 I met a guy i referred to as "future husband" and by early July 2008, he was my real husband. When we got engaged, I was a month pregnant. This sped things up a little to say the least. We originally planned on having a bigger, more traditional wedding the following summer but just never got around to it. Now, a little over a year later, we have a baby boy, Jack, who is almost 8 months old. He is my little buddy. I just thought this little blog would occupy Jack's naptime and would be a nice outlet for baby things, music things, dream wedding things, life things, and fashion things. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment