Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Home Sweet Oklahoma

If i were a wedding cake, what kind of wedding cake would i be? This one.  The one i would have picked if i could have picked. (we did have a cake and it was delicious and pretty, but if i could have picked it out... is all i'm saying) Not neccessarily in this pink- maybe, i do love pink- but perhaps in white or creamy yellow. I'm not sure what the words on it say, but mine would be lyrics from a song. Maybe something by Otis Redding. Maybe something by me.  I found this cake on marthastewart.com. 

So Saturday we went to the Dustbowl Arts Market. It was small but nice. I bought 2 pairs of earrings (from Erin Turner of Feather Revolution- one with turquoise that i used as a charm on a gold chain and one with striped feathers) and the husband bought me a cool vintage-y looking tank with brown and green stripes. It says Oklahoma. I love Oklahoma and want the world to know.
This is Hannah and Bandmate.

Photobucket

Baby loves being outside and he loves people, girls in particular, so this was a perfect little family afternoon.
♥ Jaguar Paw ♥
the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment