Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR


So the Husband and I ended up having a very lovely night out on New Year's Eve. We had a delicious mexican dinner at Iguana in OKC, went to McNellie's for a Winter beer sampler and a couple of Anchor Steams, and ended up at The Hilo just in time to ring in the new year. Saw a ton of friends and had a really good time. The Husband and I played pool, popped open a bottle of champagne, and listened to music when we got home. My favorite thing to do but usually with wine instead of champagne. Very fun. Very happy new year.

Photobucket
Five 3oz winter beers!

Delicious Anchor Steam
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
so happy to see these girls.

As for a New Year's resolution, I didn't make one. The Husband is going to start training for a marathon and I would love to say I'll do the same- but I won't. That would be a sorry, sorry joke. I used to love running until I got preggers and now I like pilates. But hey! At least I work out regularly. There are things I would like to accomplish this year though.

1. finish recording Bulletproof Tiger album
2. write more songs
3. expand art collection
4. visit my little brother in NYC
5. get preggers later in the summer (so i can have a little beach time not prego and not fat)

Today I admit I'm not getting a jumpstart on any of these things. I've been laying around watching Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami and Keeping Up With the Kardashians marathons and football all day. I blame it on all the new year's eve champagne.

Sorry Baby is not in this post. We needed grown up fun time!
Have a great year.
♥ jp

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by. looks like you had a lovely new years! i wish you all the best this new year!

    ReplyDelete