Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh my darlin'

Hearing other people's relationship problems makes me very thankful for my Husband. So, thank you, darling Husband. Went to see Sherlock Holmes today. It was good. Sherlock is super hot but not as hot as Husband.


Baby's first birthday is in less than a month! We have so many people to invite that we have to rent a place to have it. Working on getting a guitar cake from my friend, Christie England, at Sugar custom cake shop. http://www.oksugar.com/ Her cakes are awesome and delicious! Baby got so many toys at Christmas that we're going to ask people not to bring any. He could use more books but that's about it. What do you get the boy who has everything anyway? Tomorrow I will find invitations.
Photobucket
Trying to open the front door. Wearing baby Wrangler jeans and a lumberjack shirt from Baby Gap.
Photobucket
I like to rearrange the house. This is in our bedroom.
Photobucket
My grandparent's 1960's dresser that I had refinished and painted white. Grandma also gave me a series of Lionel Barrymore etchings that hang above the dresser.
Photobucket
Baby Jack's room! My dad gave him a soccerball chair for christmas. The other side of his room is filled with toys.

Photobucket
Green tea to go. I painted the kitchen green. Got new orange cookware that matches my orange Le Creuset stuff.
It's getting late and Baby is crying in his crib. He's trying so hard to fight going to bed. He quit eating vegetables this week. He's been waking up in the middle of the night, not wanting to go back to sleep. Sigh. He must be going through some phase. Hopefully it doesn't last years.
signing off.
♥ jp

No comments:

Post a Comment