Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Saturday night

and I keep thinking it's Sunday night. Don't you hate that? Glad we have one more day to play before the week begins. Last night, Husband and I hung out with friends in Okc. Much appreciation to my in-laws for keeping Baby overnight.

Photobucket
Husband, Bandmate, and Old Bandmate drink Edna's specialty drink- a Lunchbox. A shot of amaretto in a cold glass of Coor's Light, with a splash of orange juice. They really are delicious. And I don't even like Coor's but this drink is totally acceptable.

Photobucket
Best Friend Anna, Huy and I at Edna's. Right before we sang along to Queen. (One of my all-time favorite bands.)

Photobucket
Baby Muscles. Speaking of bands, this is my former bandmate, also Best Friend's boyfriend. www.myspace.com/rocknrollgetdown (Warning: if you have baby eyes and ears, don't go to this page.)

Photobucket
Bulletproof Tiger. We will have music to share soon. Finished recording lots of vocals on Friday and hopefully will be able to finish up this week. We're a mixture of this and this. Please excuse the shitty recording on my Assassin Lover page- but you get the idea. Also speaking of bands, does have any new music suggestions?

Photobucket
Hot harmonica-playing Husband.

Photobucket
Today we had lunch with my in-laws at BJ's. Baby picked up the check.

Photobucket
He really wanted to eat the card. He wants to eat everything right now.

Photobucket
Baby wanted to drive us home. He loves steering wheels. Any kind of wheel actually.

Photobucket
My babies.

My mom watched Baby so we could go to a movie. Saw Youth in Revolt. It was cute. Spent this evening/night cuddling and playing with Baby and Husband. Baby went to bed easily and we got to watch the Cowboys/Eagles game. Husband is currently passed out on the chair next to me. Last night exhausted him I think. Exhausted me too.
♥ jp

No comments:

Post a Comment